Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jazz vs. Bulls



Me and Tiffani went to the Jazz/Bulls game, it was so much fun! Jeff got the tickets from his job and he ended up going to Vegas for a trade show so I took Tiff along. We went out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, did a little shopping and went to the game. Thank you mom for taking care of my kids!

5 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

I am so glad you finally updated your entire 2010 year all in one day!

I love the pictures of Kennedy getting her ears pierced. She is so cute!

PS I don't think I would have been doing any swimming with that thing in the water. Yuck!

Chase and Nichole said...

I am also glad you finally updated your blog! Have not seen you forever! And yes you need to come see Beckham and hold him! He is already getting so big. We need to do another get together with everyone. Glad you had fun at the Jazz game. Love your family picture on your blog header

*WEST* said...

LOVE THAT!!!

Ashley and Josey said...

Glad to see some posts. Love all the pictures!

Tiffani Warner said...

Thanks for taking me!! It was so much fun! lots of cute pics:)