-Thanks Kiley!!
She's so beautiful. Hopefully one day she'll be Ryder's girlfriend. Wouldn't that be so funny.
she is so beautiful!!
SOOO cute! ps r u sure u dont want to come here for spring break the offer still stands!
You mom sent me some pictures and I couldn't believe it was Kennedy. It's been too long since I've seen her. What a cutie.
I ran into your mom at the grocery store friday night (ya know date night) and I already called share dibs with her when you go on your cruise:)
AHHH! I miss my girl so much! I don't want her to ever grow up.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She's so beautiful. Hopefully one day she'll be Ryder's girlfriend. Wouldn't that be so funny.
she is so beautiful!!
SOOO cute! ps r u sure u dont want to come here for spring break the offer still stands!
You mom sent me some pictures and I couldn't believe it was Kennedy. It's been too long since I've seen her. What a cutie.
I ran into your mom at the grocery store friday night (ya know date night) and I already called share dibs with her when you go on your cruise:)
AHHH! I miss my girl so much! I don't want her to ever grow up.
Post a Comment