Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween







Halloween was crazy this year. Treyson has the H1N1 so we didnt get to do anything fun. We missed the trunk or treat and our friends get together. I took the girls over to my grandmas and we went around the block with my mom. Addie loved it she would just run from door to door singing "trickin or treatin" It was really cute. I didn't get any good pictures of the costumes because it was too dark but they looked really cute.

4 comments:

Ashley and Josey said...

They look so cute in there Costumes. We need to get Addie and Quincy together soon!

Ben & Raena said...

Addie is a doll! What a beautiful girl!

Tiffani Warner said...

The girls look super cute!

julie! said...

Hey Karly Brown! This is Julie Cope (from KC's One Stop)! So random that I found your blog, but we have mutual friends thru Ben and Raena! Crazy world! I saw your picture on their blog and I couldn't believe it was you! Your family is darling! I didn't know you had three kids! They are so cute!
How is your mom and dad doing? Where are they living now?
Feel free to stop on by our blog. I can't wait to hear how you're doing :)