
Jeff and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary! Jeff is the best husband. I have been telling him how this pregnancy is hard and I just feel so fat all the time and I have wanted an elliptical for a long time, so we went and bought one and he said here you go happy anniversary! I was so excited. That night we all went out to see The Bee Movie because Treyson said it was the family's anniversary not just mom and dad's , which is true in a way I guess. He has the cutest personality, that night he said "I love when we get married and get presents and get to go to the movie all of us!" I love my little family!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago


4 comments:
Ewww Weee! I am very excited for you. I wish I had one. Oh yea Happy Anniversary!
Congradulations! I just barely got done working out on mine. Sense it's Christmas season and all of the goodies I have to work out for 45min. But you take it easy. I think you look good Karly, remember not to be so hard on yourself because you are preg.loves
Oh man you suck! I have wanted one for a long time. Even though deep in my heart I know it would get good use for about a day or so then it would start to collect dust. Let me know how it goes.
You are not fat...are you kidding me? Well I hope it goes better than my treadmill did. Trey is so funny.
Post a Comment