So Jeff and I just got home from our week long trip to California! We had a lot of fun, we went with Jeff's family on motorcycles out to the San Francisco area. We went on long rides through The Redwood Forest, visited Jeff's old stomping grounds, and just had a fun time. My favorite part was sailing, we sailed out to Angel Island and had a pick nick then we sailed around the island! It was my first experience and we had a blast! We also went to Alcatraz island and that was an awesome experience!
Wood And Wrought Iron Wine Rack
6 years ago


4 comments:
Okay, that looked like a lot of fun!!! I am guessing you didn't take the kids. What a fun getaway for you guys!
ps You don't look pregnant at all!
How awesome...I am so glad you guys were able to get away...escpecially without the kids. those jeans are freakin super cute too! I bet you butt hurt by the end of the trip huh? Well talk to ya later.
I can't believe I missed this trip. looks like you all had a blast. missing you in thailand...whose gonna join my motorcycle gang now? x Rach
Too bad no one got a shot of you hanging precariously by the rail as you about abandoned ship!
Post a Comment